Accuracy, productivity and customer experience. These are all critical factors for any organization looking to make its mark and develop an ongoing framework for success.
However, achieving these milestones can be easier said than done when you must simultaneously manage multiple repositories of product data, IT systems and development environments.
Is Your IT Running Wild?
The True Business Value of PIM
PIM systems offer tremendous business value and provide organizations with one true source for all of the product data within their enterprise.
This not only improves accuracy and efficiency, but ensures multiple repositories containing conflicting product data are eliminated, onboarding processes for suppliers are streamlined and the time taken to search for product information is greatly reduced.
Improve Agility by Banishing Irrelevant Data
Signs Your Business Needs a PIM
- Teams spend a lot of time tracking down product information.
- There is a lot of conflicting information, making it difficult to guarantee accuracy.
- Mistakes are often discovered after the distribution of the product.
- Information is not stored in a consistent format.
- Your customers are receiving inaccurate orders or products.
By Christina Grundmann. - May 2017